Bing Crosby Theater, Spokane, WA
Join the Northwest Passages Community Forum for Super Stories: Tales from our Super Bowl Champions.
901 W. Sprague Ave.
Tickets: General admission is $7. Your ticket includes free posters to have autographed. Doors open at 6 p.m. Seating is first-come, first- served.
VIP Package: Tickets are $70. The VIP package includes:
* Reserved seating in the front rows for "Super Stories" at The Bing Theater starting at 7 p.m.
* Attendance at a pre-event reception with Mark Rypien and Jerry Kramer from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Northwest Passages event room in the Chronicle Building, 926 W. Sprague Ave.
* A glass of wine or beer and appetizers during the VIP event.
* Commemorative football autographed by Mark Rypien and Jerry Kramer.
* Along with the action posters of Mark Rypien and Jerry Kramer, VIP attendees will also receive collectible reprints of The Spokesman-Review's front page and sports page from Super Bowl XXVI, the Spokesman's sports page after Green Bay's famed Ice Bowl and our sports page commemorating Jerry Kramer's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Before you go: Please print out your ticket for this event or have it available to show on your smartphone.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
901 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201